given to me by yourself when you when you use my website.
I am dedicated to making sure that your privacy is protected. Any information that I ask for which identifies
Sometimes I need to change this policy. That could include updates. Please feel free to check anytime to see
Information that is collected:
– Your names
– Your names
– Your children’s names
– Contact information (email address and telephone)
– All the information in your returned Client Intake Form
– Cookies & IP addresses that the website will collect
I may process the following personal data about you:
* Communication Data: Communication that you send to us includes; information sent to me through the contact form on my website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me. This is processed for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
* Customer Data: When a purchase of my service is made, data relating to it, is processed, such as your name, title, email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. The data is processed to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
* User Data: that includes data about how you use my website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on my website or through other online services.
* Technical Data: Data included; about your use of my website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on my website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access my website. The source of this data is from my analytics tracking system.
* Marketing Data: Data for this includes your communication preferences and if you want to receive marketing from me and any third parties. This data is processed so you can take part in my promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
* I may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
The lawful basis by which we process this data is Legitimate Interests.
How Your Data is Collected
Your data maybe collected by you providing the data directly, this can be when you fill a form in a send an
email to me. Data may also be collected automatically from you as you use my website by using cookies and
similar technologies. I may receive data from third parties such as Google based outside the EU, advertising
networks such as Facebook based outside the EU etc
What happens to the Information Gathered
Your information is required for the following reasons:
To improve products and services
To properly respond to your enquiries
Internal record keeping, for example to record where you heard about services, for accounts and as explained above.
From time to time, your information to contact you for market research purposes. With your permission, I may contact you by email or phone and may only use the information to customise the website according to your
I are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected online.
Links to other Websites
There are links to other websites on my website, these are of interest to this industry. If you click on these links and once you leave please note that I do not have any control over that other website. I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen. You may stop this happening at any time by contacting us. You may request details of personal information which I hold about you at any time, and which I will provide to you within one month. If you believe that any information I am holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may have to be shared with the parties set out below:
* Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
* Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
* Government bodies that require to report processing activities.
Securing Your Data
Seema Barua will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Seema Barua will store all the personal information you provide securely and in accordance with UK data protection laws, but please be aware that any data which you send to my site is sent at your own risk. Any payment transactions made to Seema Barua will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Your personal data is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that it is collected for, including for
the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Your data is usually kept for 36
months, this allows me to contact you or your family as you develop. If you prefer not to be contacted you
further please let me know by emailing me at email@example.com at which point I will erase your data.
In some circumstances I may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case I
may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Access to Your Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which is held about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Seema Barua will answer and action all requests without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt. Seema Barua cannot can’t guarantee the receipt of emails
email@example.com or call me on 07581410015