By accepting this customised sleep plan, you agree:
Once you recieve your Sleep AssessmentIntake form following payment, I will require you to get this back to me within 4 weeks for me to start putting your sleep plan together.
Once payment in full has been made no refunds are eligible.
- You agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- You agree to check with your GP if your baby has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- You agree to disclose any medical condition to the baby sleep consultant which your baby has.
- You agree to the information surrounding your baby to be used in case studies, please note that no identifying information will be used, and all names will be changed.
- You agree to pay the invoice prior to the consultation date and acknowledge that if the invoice hasn’t been paid that your customised sleep plan will not be written.
- You agree to implement the sleep plan within 2 weeks of our consultation date. If not, a reactivation fee of £50 may apply for the re-evaluation and amendments to the plan that might be needed. This is at the discretion of Seema Barua.
- The 2/4 week’s follow up support will be implemented from your start date and used consecutively. I am unable to put sleep training on hold for any other reason except illness. This can be for a maximum of 2 weeks. After that there will be a restarting fee of £50.
- You are required to start your sleep training package within 2 weeks of receiving it. If your little one is unwell during this period, I am happy to put your plan on hold for an extra 1 week. To clarify this gives you the full 2 weeks plus a 3rd week for your little one to recover. If in the 3 weeks your little one has not made a full recovery we can delay sleep training until your little one is well however I will require a £50 admin fee to review and amend any changes to your plan before you start.
- You understand that your customised sleep plan is meant for your baby/child and you only, and should not be shared with a third party.
- You agree that any changes you make to your baby’s sleeping or eating arrangements are your decision and Seema Barua only makes suggestions for change, you are responsible for choosing to implement.
- If you choose to delay your sleep training for personal reasons, and make the £50 payment for admin fees, you will be required to start sleep training within 2 months from the date of receiving your sleep plan. After 2 months your sleep plan will expire and if you do wish to sleep train following this you will need to sign up for a new full package.
- For back on track packages, you will be required to start your package within 1 week of receiving your plan. Any delays will incur a £30 admin fee to review and amend any changes to your plan.
- You understand that Seema Barua will endeavour to respond to any emails, messages, or missed telephone calls within 24 hours.
- You understand that Seema Barua does not work on Sundays or UK bank holidays. Seema Barua will therefore will not take phone calls or answer emails or other correspondence. Any correspondence received on a Sunday or Bank Holiday will be answered on the following Monday or the next working day.
- You understand that your sleep plan requires you to be 100% consistent and Seema Barua is not responsible for the outcome if you do not follow the plan correctly. You agree that if you do not follow the sleep plan correctly and your child’s sleep does not improve, you are not entitled to a refund.
- You understand that if you do not follow the sleep plan correctly, the results may not be achieved.
- You understand that if Seema Barua does not hear from you for a period of time, or if you miss a pre-arranged call/meeting time, I will assume that all is going well and no support is required.
- Disclaimer – Seema Barua’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using any techniques for all birth and sleep support. Reliance on any information provided by Seema Barua is solely at your own risk. Seema Barua does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Seema Barua’s liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Seema Barua, and in no event will Seema Barua be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages. Whilst Seema Barua endeavours to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well (where applicable), I cannot guarantee that the customised sleep solution will work for all children. The level of success for your child to be sleeping successfully is significantly enhanced by following the recommending sleep solutions constructed for your child by Seema Barua. Not following the plan, or only selecting components of the plan, will reduce the likelihood that your child will be successfully sleeping. Similarly, in a family environment it is crucial that all family members involved with your child’s sleeping plan follow the plan (mum, dad, grandparents, helpers and/or nannies).