By accepting this customised sleep plan:
- I agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- I agree to check with my GP if my baby has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- I agree to disclose any medical condition to the baby sleep consultant which my baby has.
- I agree to the information surrounding my baby to be used in case studies, please note that no identifying information will be used, and all names will be changed.
- I agree to pay the invoice prior to the consultation date and acknowledge that if the invoice hasn’t been paid that my customised sleep plan will not be written.
- I agree to implement the sleep plan within 2 weeks of our consultation date. If not a reactivation fee of £50 may apply for the re-evaluation and amendments to the plan that might be needed. This is at the discretion of Seema Barua
- The 2/4 week’s follow up support will be implemented from your start date and used consecutively. I am unable to put sleep training on hold for any other reason except illness. This can be for a maximum of 2 weeks. After that there will be a restarting fee of £50.
- I understand that my customised sleep plan is meant for my baby/child and me only, and should not be shared with a third party.
- I agree that any changes I make to my baby’s sleeping or eating arrangements are my decision and Seema Barua only makes suggestions for change, which I am responsible for choosing to implement.
- I understand that Seema Barua will endeavour to respond to any emails, messages, or missed telephone calls within 24 hours.
- I understand that Seema Barua does not work on Sundays or UK bank holidays. I therefore will not take phone calls or answer emails or other correspondence. Any correspondence received on a Sunday or Bank Holiday will be answered on the following Monday or the next working day.
- I understand that my sleep plan requires me to be 100% consistent and Seema Barua is not responsible for the outcome if I do not follow the plan correctly. I agree that if I do not follow the sleep plan correctly and my childs sleep does not improve I am not entitled to a refund.
- I understand that if I do not follow the sleep plan correctly the results may not be achieved
- I understand that if Seema Barua does not hear from me for a period of time, or if I miss a pre-arranged call/meeting time, it will assume that all is going well and no support is required.Disclaimer
Seema Barua’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using any techniques for all birth and sleep support.Reliance on any information provided by Seema Barua is solely at your own risk. Seema Barua does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Seema Barua’ liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Seema Barua, and in no event will Seema Barua be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages. Whilst Seema Barua endeavours to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well (where applicable), I cannot guarantee that the customised sleep solution will work for all children. The level of success for your child to be sleeping successfully is significantly enhanced by following the recommending sleep solutions constructed for your child by Seema Barua. Not following the plan, or only selecting components of the plan, will reduce the likelihood that your child will be successfully sleeping. Similarly, in a family environment it is crucial that all family members involved with your child’s sleeping plan follow the plan (mum, dad, grandparents, helpers and/or nannies).Privacy